If you are looking for an unparalleled experience on the Costa del Sol, TeamBuilding Malaga offers you a combination of themed dinner and entertainment, called Andalusian “Feria”
No matter if it is for lunch or dinner, we will create the perfect atmosphere for your group to have fun like you have never seen before.
The Andalusian “Feria” that we propose perfectly represents a typical Spanish professional fair, from the local music and gastronomy, to the decoration and of course the famous fair games.
This type of event is usually included:
- Private venue offering a unique Andalusian atmosphere
- Paper lanterns, typical from Andalusia and present at all fairs of our region
- Typical “casetas” (fair stands) with food stands, entertainment, etc
- Fair games stands (rifle shooting, duck fishing, mini basketball, darts, etc)
- Typical “feria” furniture
- Sherry-pouring participative demonstration
- Gypsy fortune teller
- Live spanish guitar player or dynamic rumba band
- Flamenco Show
- Event managers
- Photography of the event
To make this event even more special, we have many optional services that can be added, such as:
- Flamenco dancing course
- Photocall with atrezzo
- Live Band
- Professional ham cutter
- Sherry “venenciador”
- Cotton Candy
- Ice Cream Show Cooking
- Wine “rebujito” bar
- Olive oil tasting or wine tasting sessions
With this experience, your group will be able to feel the TRUE influence of Andalusia, making them experience a combination of the strongest pillars of Spanish culture.
Number of participants: From 30 to 500
Duration: 2h to 4h
Weather: We also offer the possibility of organizing similar elements in small spaces, such as a bullring, a beautiful wine bar in Ronda, etc. Contact us for more information.
Corporate: Ideal activity for team building groups, conventions, incentives, etc on the Costa del Sol
Availability: All year round, subject to availability.
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish, French
Marbella, Estepona, Puerto Banus, MálagaClick here for more ideas