Team Building Malaga propose you to organize a private culinary experience for groups surrounded by the most exclusive and unique venues in Andalucia.
How it works
We can setup this experience in a beautiful garden from an exclusive restaurant, with wonderful views to the beach, or even in a Spanish Hacienda in the Malaga city surroundings.
We generally include in this event:
- Professional Chefs and assistants
- Multilingual event Managers during the activity
- Private use of the venue chosen (optional)
- Sound system
We will manage the entire event to make your activity unique and unfortteable since the very beginning. Our event director will start with the rules definition and explanations, then manage the judging of the dishes, the timings, the allergies and special dietary requirements, etc.
An example of itinerary could be:
- Welcome briefing and presentation of the experience
- Explanation of the ingredients that will be used to prepare the Sangria and paella
- Prepare your different sangrias, according to the rules and scope
- Paella cooking time!
- Three course meal with drinks
- Our Chef will judge at the end which paella is the best one
- Prizing ceremony
To choose the paella, the chef will value some factors like the elaboration, taste, decoration, team work, creativity, etc
We also propose optional services like:
- Spanish guitar with flamenco show
- Welcome Cocktail with canapés
- Professional DJ after the activity
- Open Bar
- Entertainment service, magician, caricaturist, etc
- Transport from/to your original location
If you are looking to have a similar experience, but next to the beach, check our product Paella Beach Cooking
Number of passengers: 20 to 400
Duration: 4 to 5 hours
Corporate: Ideal for teambuilding groups, incentives in Costa del Sol who are looking for a gastronomical experience in Andalucia
Availability: All year round, subject to availability
Language: English, Spanish, French
Marbella, Costa del Sol