In Team Building Malaga we offer you an activity on the high seas that has never been seen before. If you want an unforgettable and fun experience, come and enjoy our ‘Pirate Treasure Hunt’.
How it Works
The main objective of this activity is to find the pirate’s hidden treasure, to do so we will divide the group in different teams.
Once the teams are created, each of them will have to carry out a series of challenges, for example:
- Making nautical knots
- Solving pirate riddles
- Participate in crazy tastings (rum, insects, etc.)
- Find secret maps
- Decrypt hidden messages
- Solve puzzles and brain teasing games
It will not be an easy task to find the hidden chest as the challenges that need to be solved in order to find it require a lot of ingenuity.
One factor to keep in mind for the activity is that it is a competition and against the clock, so the first team to find the treasure wins!
To make the activity even more special, there a few optional services that can be added:
- Extra challenges for example the use of different types of transportation (Kayak, SUP, big SUP, etc.) to reach the shore
- Professional photography and videography (including drone)
- Being boarded by another boat and fighting using water guns, biodegradable water balloons, etc.
- Pirate decorations and props
- Smoke cannon
- Pirate music
- Personalized rewards
This activity can be done on different types of boats, having in mind the size of the group and the space on the chosen boat.
Number of people: From 20 to 100
Clothes: Solar cream, swim suit
Availability: All year round, subject to availability
Languages: English, Spanish, French
Estepona, Marbella, Malaga